- Subscribe by RSS
- Port Orleans Riverside Renovations – Queen Beds and Royal Rooms!
- Candlelight Processional at Epcot – 2011 Narrators Announced
- Experience Port Orleans Riverside Resort at Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Ticket Price to Increase on June 12, 2011
- Sweet Disney Traditions – Disney Candy Lollipops to Mickey Cake Pops!
- Jodi on Disney’s Beach Club Resort: A Personal Review
- Ahnalira on Disney’s Beach Club Resort: A Personal Review
- Disney News, Disneyland News, Age Rule Disney Theme Parks, StarbucksOLP Travel – News & Views on Got coffee?? Starbucks at Walt Disney World!
- Tracee on Disney Vacation Memory ~ Picture Power
- Robert Sherman ~ Timeless Genius - OLP Travel - News & ViewsOLP Travel – News & Views on Robert Sherman ~ small world after all
Tag Archives: disney
So you’re visiting Walt Disney World Resort in April, you say? Well, if the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival and the Flower Power Concert Series didn’t get you excited enough, Disney has also announced some super exciting merchandising events … Continue reading
How many pictures of Spaceship Earth do you have? I have a few thousand. I love taking pictures of the big Epcot Ball. It is such a unique structure. You can get amazing pictures of Spaceship Earth standing in front … Continue reading
Where is Walt Disney World? I had this question asked this past week. Of course, I was a little taken off guard as I expected everyone just knew where Walt Disney World was. When I started to explain, I realized … Continue reading
On March 5, 2012 the music world lost a legend. On that day Robert Sherman passed away. Although I never met the man in person he was a very big part of my life. Over the last year I have … Continue reading
Anyone who knows me will know I love Walt Disney World. No big surprise there! And if you know me well enough, you’ll know my ‘home away from home’ while at Disney is Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campground and Resort. I’ve … Continue reading
Why stay at a Walt Disney Resort Hotel? I have been asked this question a few time this week, and it really got me thinking. Why do I stay at a Walt Disney Resort Hotel and not off-property? I summed it up … Continue reading
As a Disney travel agent, I’m asked lots of questions. Disney’s newest resort, Art of Animation is the topic of many of those questions. Folks are so excited about the great theming, fun family suites, and awesome pools that they … Continue reading
Personally, I’m not a Star Wars fan, but I do live with few die hard fans. Oh goodness, they watch the Star Wars movies over and over! I know there has to be a lot of fans out there in the Disney galaxy … Continue reading
As we all know, when you visit the Walt Disney World Resort, you are treated to hundreds, if not thousands, of wonderful things to see. For little ones, their eyes are alight with all the magical things that are before … Continue reading
We all know and love Disney World and Disneyland. The resorts are incredible, the restaurants are delicious and the parks are unforgettable! Did you know that Disney has more than that to offer? That’s right! Disney has a resort in … Continue reading