- Subscribe by RSS
- Port Orleans Riverside Renovations – Queen Beds and Royal Rooms!
- Candlelight Processional at Epcot – 2011 Narrators Announced
- Experience Port Orleans Riverside Resort at Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Ticket Price to Increase on June 12, 2011
- Sweet Disney Traditions – Disney Candy Lollipops to Mickey Cake Pops!
- Psychology of Disney World Discounts | OLP Travel - News & ViewsOLP Travel – News & Views on Disney Releases Free Dining Fall 2013
- Disney Releases Free Dining Fall 2013OLP Travel – News & Views on Dinner at Cinderella’s Royal Table in Walt Disney World.
- Francine on Disney Gift of Jewelry For Mom!
- Ahnalira on Disney Gift of Jewelry For Mom!
- Jodi on Disney’s Beach Club Resort: A Personal Review
Tag Archives: Disney Travel News
On March 5, 2012 the music world lost a legend. On that day Robert Sherman passed away. Although I never met the man in person he was a very big part of my life. Over the last year I have … Continue reading
It’s never too early to start planning and saving for your magical Walt Disney World vacation. Disney is offering some great discounts for the end of 2012 and into 2013. Boy, that Mickey sure is nice, huh? Save up to … Continue reading
Ahhh, Summer! It is just around the corner…. So, that must mean only one thing: Time to plan that Summer vacation! Walt Disney World recently released a new room only discount. Yay Disney! How awesome would it be to tell your friends and … Continue reading
In 2009, the Walt Disney Company purchased Marvel Entertainment, thereby creating another whole level of entertainment possibilities for both Disney fans and comic book fans! Imagine, Disney Royalty meeting the Superhero Dream Team! Watch out villains and tough guys! The … Continue reading
Disney Cruise Line’s sister ships Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy are just like real life identical twins. Exactly the same on the outside, but different on the inside, two fabulous ships with unique characteristics that set them apart. Disney Imagineers … Continue reading
What better place to start your high seas Disney Cruise Line adventure than in the very town whose first known European settler was a pirate? The cultured and debonair privateer, Jean Lafitte established the colony of Campeche on Galveston Island … Continue reading
I’m late, I’m late, For a very important date. No time to say “Hello, Goodbye” I’m late, I’m late, I’m late! I feel like the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland saying that,, but there is a very important date … Continue reading
JANUARY – Walt Disney World Marathon This 26.2-mile race encompasses all four Disney theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Rounding at the weekend agenda is also a half marathon, two-day health expo and a … Continue reading
Can you imagine a more special time to be at the Walt Disney World Resort than on New Years Eve? New Year’s Eve is one of the biggest fireworks evenings of the year at Walt Disney World Resort, a place … Continue reading
This is very exciting news. I was so happy to see T-Rex and both Rainforest Cafes now on the Disney dining list. These restaurants are favorites and have never been on the dining plan. When planning a trip to the Walt … Continue reading