Disney’s Night of Joy concerts will be held on September 9 and 10 this year! This fantastic contemporary music festival features performances by Christian superstars in rock, pop, and gospel music.
In the years past it’s been held at the Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. For the second year in a row, it’s being held at ESPN Wide World of Sports at Walt Disney World® Resort. I attended this concert last year and loved it!!! With ample
seating at both indoor and outdoor venues, you can sit back and enjoy the music or “get up and dance” to the artists. This year’s line up includes:
- Sept. 8 – MercyMe, TobyMac, Natalie Grant, Danny Gokey, Matt Maher, Colton Dixon, Rend Collective, Zach Williams
- Sept. 9 – Amy Grant, Steven Curtis Chapman, Kirk Franklin, Jordan Feliz, Crowder, Jeremy Camp, Tye Tribbett
Note: Artists subject to change without notice. Tickets prices have not been announced yet.
During your stay for the Night of Joy, Disney has a great offer! You can get a FREE dining plan when they purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package that includes a room at a select Walt Disney World® Resort hotel and ticket with a Park Hopper® or Park Hopper Plus Option Aug. 21-Sept. 30, Nov. 14-20, Nov. 25-27, Dec. 8-23, 2017 when they book April 24-July 7, 2017.
While you’re visiting Walt Disney World, make sure to plan an evening at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party is a Halloween-themed special event held on select dates in Magic Kingdom Park. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend this Boo filled night! Prices for this event have not been released yet.
In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party is filled with special entertainment, including:
- “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” – a Cinderella Castle forecourt stage show, will take place exclusively at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party this fall. “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” features the mischievous Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s “Hocus Pocus” as they return to the mortal world for one night during the Halloween season to cast a spell on everyone in the Park. The show also includes appearances by the Disney villains, and features dancers, projections and special effects.
- Mickey’s Boo to you parade – including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Happy Hallowishes – a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in special Halloween costumes.
- Special lighting, music and theming effects transforms special areas of Park into happy haunted hollows.
Since the tone of the event is, well, “Not-So-Scary”, it is appropriate for guests of all ages.
In co Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party will take place in 2017 from 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. on the following dates:
- August 25, 29
- September 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 29
- October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31
- November 1
To keep up to date about all thing Disney, follow us on our Facebook page, Our Laughing Place. And make sure you contact Our Laughing Place Travel for all of your travel needs. We offer free pixie dust service that’s a step above concierge!